Thursday 3 December 2015

Custom Book Printing

I'm definitely going to try to complete the whole book now and also get it printed professionally outside of uni (if I manage to complete it in time). I had a look at some online custom printing services and Blurb seems to be the easiest and most trustworthy! 

I want a hardcover for my book but the price is not ideal for me right now so the next best thing is a softcover. They also only have sizes 18x18cm, 20×25cm, 25x20cm, 30x30cm and 33x28cm. Since my proposed book size is 20x22cm (almost a square format) I think it's a good idea to resize it to 18x18cm now rather than later.


The price for a softcover seem pretty reasonable I think! 
For my book (32 pages) it would cost me £10.43


The shipping is what concerns me the most - the cost mainly haha, but it will be worth it! presentation is important! or maybe I should print more to sell at MEFCC so shipping price will be cheaper. hmm.. I would also have to make sure I complete the book 11 days (14 to be completely safe) before the module submission date - so that means before January! Will I be able to do it?! That's a challenge I'm willing to tackle!

No comments:

Post a Comment