Monday 28 December 2015

Book Development

At the moment this is what I have for the front cover. I've decided to go with 'The Girl Who Stood Up' instead of 'The Girl With A Voice' because this sounds like its a story about singing. The title i've decided to go with is quite similar to her autobiography, but maybe thats a good thing? I thought it also goes better with the quote I'm putting on the back cover: "... I want to be remembered as the girl who stood up". I also thought it would be a good idea to keep the cover quite simple to compliment the pages inside (loads of colours and illustrations). Though it's quite simple, I think it also looks rather bold with the title on a plain background - makes you curious to pick it up and flip though the pages to see what the book is about. But it might still change once I finish the book.. we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment