Monday 2 November 2015

Questionnaire?

I want to carry out a questionnaire survey to get some sort of idea on how much people actually know of the 'classic' literary fairy tale and how much of their knowledge of fairy tale is based upon those created by Disney. I've heard that if we want to do this, I would need to do it at a large scale for it to be more valid. But I think that by getting the whole first, second and third year of Illustration students to participate, it would still be valuable research and information. I have already prepared a questionnaire but think I'm going to ask Teresa first to see if this is a wise thing to carry out - if its worth it. Questionnaire below:

1 comment:

  1. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.
    Dissertation Structure

    ReplyDelete