Wednesday 18 November 2015

Script!

Finally finished the wording for my book! I used some of what she said in her book in this as I wanted to capture as much as what she felt when all of this happened. Whilst I was reading her book, I could totally relate to her homesickness. Though I've lived in England for years and love it, all my extended family live in Indonesia and I miss them a lot!

Anyway, I need this checked, for grammars and stuff.. But yay! now I can finally start doing sketches!


I want to experiment using these colours as a starting point for most of my illustrations (though I will probably use all sorts like I usually do):
I have a vision where Malala is illustrated in the hot colours and everything else in cool colours. to keep the focus on her and also to show that she is a person full of fire and determination (also because her favourite colour is pink).

No comments:

Post a Comment