Tuesday 28 April 2015

Final Practical Response


I can not say that I've done this to the best of my ability because I think I could've done better if only I didn't leave it so last minute and done more of CoP way before Easter break, before madness began and brain exhaustion took over! I wasn't able to tend to CoP as much as I wanted to as I felt that there were other things, opportunities that were given to me during Easter break, that I needed to make top priority, which sounds so bad and I should've been more aware of the consequences. But I would be lying if I said all went well and I was able to balance everything out on one plate. I feel that the last couple of weeks have really tested me and feel that I've broken myself during this module. Something had to suffer and unfortunately its this module.

The final outcome also had to be printed at smaller scale than I first intended as I didn't know that you couldn't print double sided on A1 in the print room, and couldn't change and rearrange the format of the file as I was running out of time. It's quite evident that I've not been as on top with time management and organisation in this module as I have been for my other modules, which is quite unlike me and I am quite disappointed in myself.

I am not so confident that I've synthesised the theory to practice successfully and I can only say that I hope to learn from my mistakes, improve myself and hope that Level 6 CoP would show that I too can achieve something that I'm proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment