Monday 27 April 2015

Change of Idea

After giving a lot more thought into the previous idea, Ive decided that it doesn't really say anything/link to my essay. In the end I decided to go with the most obvious idea and create a book, that sort of explains/illustrates my essay. I decided to go with a concertina book as I thought it would be a nice way to show the evolution of how we go about making art due to the development in technology, in a timeline kind of way. and on the other side/inside of the book, I've decided to take some of the text from my essay and illustrate them:



I decided to use my previous drawings to illustrate that people are more connected to each other through digital means, making the dissemination of information and artwork much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment